How To Print Your Printable Art
What is Printable Art?
Printable art is a fantastic new way to decorate your home or office. After purchase, you'll instantly receive a digital artwork file. Print it on your home printer, take it to your favourite local print shop, or use an online printing service like Artifact Uprising.
Why Printable Art?
- It's super fast! Download your file instantly, and print at home or at your favourite local print shop.
- It's affordable! Zero shipping costs, plus save money by printing at home.
- It's eco-friendly! By downloading and printing at home or locally, you won't have to use any shipping or packaging. We recommend printing on recycled paper.
How do I download the artwork?
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to download your artwork files right from the confirmation page! You will also receive an email with the download link.
Once you have downloaded the ZIP file, just double click on it to open it.
What size can I print?
Included in each purchase is 4 different JPG print files, so that you can print a huge range of sizes! These sizes include:
- 16x20 ratio: for printing 4x5 inches, 8x10", 16x20"
- 16x24 ratio: for printing 4x6 inches, 8x12", 10x15", 12x18", 16x24"
- 18x24 ratio: for printing 5x7 inches, 9x12", 11x14", 12x16", 18x24"
- A4 ratio: for printing international sizes like A2 (420 x 594 mm) and A4 (210 x 297 mm)
What kind of paper should I use?
I recommend using a thick matte or lustre paper or cardstock. Some great options include:
I don't want to print at home. Where can I print professionally?
Some of my favourite online printing services are:
- Artifact Uprising (USA)
- Shutterfly (USA)
- Snapfish (USA)
- Posterjack (Canada)
- Snapfish (UK)
- Snapfish (AUS)